Saturday, May 2, 2015

10 Best "Revenge" Songs Ever Part 1

10. Taylor Swift  "Dear John"  (2010)  Alleged target: John Mayer  Best lines: I lived in your chess game/But you changed the rules every day/Wondering which version of you I might get on the phone/Tonight, well I stopped pickin' it up/And this song is to let you know why.  9.  Jazmine Sullivan  "Bust Your Window"  Target: Unknown   Best lines: I burst the windows out your car/You should feel lucky that that's all I did/After five whole years of this bullshit/Give you all of me and you played with it.  8.  Beyonce  "Irreplaceable"  (2006)  Alleged target: Jay-Z during their troubled dating days.  Best lines:Everything you own in the to the left/In the closet that's my stuff, yes/If I bought it please don't touch/And keep talking that mess, that's fine/But could you walk and talk at the same time.  7. Dixie Chicks  "Goodbye Earl" (2000)  Target unknown  The song is about an abused woman murdering her tormentor is sung in the third person.  Best lines:Goodbye Earl/We need a break/Let's go out to the lake/We'll pack a lunch/And stuff you in the trunk.  6.  Pink  "So What"  (2008)   Alleged target: Motorcross race star Corey Hart, who was straying at the time.  Later the pair married.  Best lines:I got my rock moves/And I don't need you/And guess what?/I'm having more fun/Now that we're done.  5.  Justin Timberlake  "Cry Me A River"  (2002)  Alleged target: Then-girlfriend Brittney Spears who was rumored to be cheating on him at the time.  Best lines: There's just know chance for you and me/There'll never be/And don't it make you sad about it...Your bridges were burned/Now it's your turn to cry/Cry me a river

No comments:

Post a Comment