Monday, August 17, 2015

The other night I was in Atlanta eating out with my mother and son.  A server came up to our table and asked me didn't she know me.  I said no because I wasn't from Atlanta.  She said she thought I was an actress.  She couldn't remember the name, just she thought she show me in a movie or show recently.  She told me if  she remembered she would come back by.  After she was out of ear shot I said she probably thinks I'm Betty White.  Now, don't get me wrong I love her.  She looks great for a women in her 90's.  I'm in my 50's, reddish-brown hair and wear glasses.  So, I'm sitting there trying to figure someone flattering.  I told my mom and son it has to be Tina Fey.  Of course, my son looked the other way trying not to make eye contact with me.  I mean we both wear glasses.  Naw, I was right the first time.  She was probably thinking Betty White.

No comments:

Post a Comment